IN GOD THE WORD CARE MEANS.... CHARGE OR GUARDIANSHIP.. CUSTODY OR SUPERVISION
THROUGH SATAN THE WORD CARE MEANS.. A FEELING OF ANXIETY OR CONCERN; WORRY
IN GOD CARETAKER MEANS TO TAKE CARE OF.
THROUGH SATAN CARETAKER MEANS TRYING TO GET YOU TO TAKE CARES ON YOURSELF. JESUS SAID THE CARES OF THE WORLD CHOKE THE WORD AND MAKE IT UNFRUITFUL.
AS A PERSON YOU CAN NOT TRULY BE A COMPLETE CARE GIVER OR CARETAKER FOR ANOTHER PERSON. AT BEST YOU CAN ONLY BE A CARE ASSISTANT, EVEN THOUGH YOU OR OTHERS MAY CALL YOU A CARE GIVER. WHEN YOU TRY TO GO BEYOND THE ASSISTANT PHASE INTO BEING A CARE GIVER IT BECOMES TOO MUCH, AND MOST OF THE "CAREGIVERS" DIE BEFORE THE ONE THAT NEEDS CARE. IT IS LIKE THE FROG IN A POT OF COLD WATER. IF YOU TURN UP THE HEAT ONE DEGREE AT A TIME SLOWLY, THE FROG WILL SIT THERE AND BOIL TO DEATH NOT REALIZING THE HEAT IS GROWING. SO IT IS WITH PEOPLE NEEDING HELP. IT STARTS OUT BEING NOT SO MUCH, BUT AS THE NEEDS GROW, THE CAREGIVER KEEPS ON ADDING TO WHAT THEY ARE HELPING WITH UNTIL IT CONSUMES THEY SLOWLY LIKE THE FROG BOILING. IF YOU TOSS A FROG INTO HOT WATER IT WILL REALIZE IT AND JUMP OUT. IF YOU COME INTO A SITUATION WHEN A PERSON NEEDS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF HELP A CAREGIVER WILL REALIZE IT IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE PERSON TO HELP WITH. BUT LETTING IT SLIP UP ON THEM A LITTLE AT A TIME AS TO WHAT A PERSON NEEDS HELP WITH, EVENTUALLY WILL CONSUME THE CAREGIVER. SOON THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO ANYWHERE OR DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW IT WILL EFFECT THE ONE THEY GIVE CARE TO, AND THEY WILL HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING THEIR LIFE IN ORDER TO TAKE CARE OF THE PERSON NEEDING HELP. SOON THE CARE GIVER IS TOTALLY CONSUMED AND HAS NO LIFE OF THEIR OWN. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES AND NURSING HOMES, AND WHY THEY HAVE A STAFF OF PEOPLE AND SHIFTS AROUND THE CLOCK. BECAUSE IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO DO THE JOB, AND CARE GIVERS NEED TIME FOR THEIR OWN LIVES.
I SAID ALL THAT SO I COULD GET TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY NEXT.
THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT CAN GIVE 100% CARE .. 24/7 .. EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR,,
THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT CAN DEVOTE THEMSELVES 100% TO YOUR EVERY NEED.
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CARE GIVER.
LET YOUR CONVERSATION BE WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS; AND BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YE HAVE; FOR HE HATH SAID, I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE, NOR FORSAKE THEE.
FORSAKE: LEAVE BEHIND, ABANDON, LEAVE IN STRAITS, OR HELPLESS.
HE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THERE TO HELP.
15. FOR WE HAVE NOT AN HIGH PRIEST WHICH CANNOT BE TOUCHED WITH THE FEELING OF OUR INFIRMITIES; BUT WAS IN ALL POINTS TEMPTED LIKE AS WE ARE, YET WITHOUT SIN.
16. LET US THEREFORE COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE, THAT WE MAY OBTAIN MERCY, AND FIND GRACE TO HELP IN TIME OF NEED.
THE WORD HELP IN THIS SCRIPTURE IS AN INTERESTING WORD.
IT MEANS FRAPPING. FRAPPING IS A SAILING TERM. IT IS ROPES OR CHAINS THAT SAILORS WRAP AROUND THE BOAT TO UNDER GIRD IT IN A STORM, TO PREVENT IT FROM DEMISE.
JESUS IS THERE TO UNDER GIRD US IN THE STORMS OF LIFE, AND KEEP US INTACT AND FROM DESTRUCTION.
OUR SOUL WAITETH FOR THE LORD: HE IS OUR HELP AND OUR SHIELD.
GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH, A VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE.
1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2H. e maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
ROD: A TOOL OF A SHEPARD OR TEACHER.... IT MEANS AUTHORITY
ALSO USED TO DEFEND.
STAFF: SUPPORT: SUBSTANANCE; SUSTAINING LIFE
THE LORD IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP AND PROTECT US.
WE AS SHEEP HAVE A PART TO DO ALSO IN ORDER FOR THIS HELP AND PROTECTION TO WORK IN OUR LIVES. WE MUST STAY CLOSE TO THE SHEPARD. AND WE MUST FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTION AND GUIDANCE. WE TEND TO THINK GOD WILL DO IT ALL, BUT WE HAVE A PART ALSO.
THERE WAS A LADY THAT ALWAYS PRAYED FOR PROTECTION. SHE SPOKE THE SCRIPTURES OF THE 91st PSALM ALL THE TIME. ONE DAY SHE WAS GOING TO GO INTO THE REAL BAD PART OF TOWN. SHE SPOKE THE WORD AND PRAYED FOR PROTECTION. A VOICE FROM DEEP INSIDE TOLD HER TO NOT GO. SHE WENT ANY WAY AND GOT MUGGED. SHE WENT TO SEE HER PASTOR. A MAN NAMED KEITH MOORE. SHE ASK HIM, "WHY DID I GET MUGGED WHEN I SPOKE THE WORD AND PRAYED FOR PROTECTION?" HE SAID LETS SIT AND TALK ABOUT THAT DAY. HE ASK HER TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING. SHE TOLD HIM HOW SHE PRAYED AND SPOKE THE WORD FOR PROTECTION. THEN SHE SAID THE LORD TOLD ME NOT TO GO. AND SHE SAID I WENT ANYWAY BECAUSE I'M A FAITH PERSON. KEITH SAID, WAIT A MINUTE YOU PRAYED AND ASK FOR PROTECTION AND THE LORD SAID DON'T GO AND YOU WENT ANY WAY. YES SHE SAID. WHY WERE YOU GOING TO THAT PART OF TOWN? "I JUST WANTED TO," WAS HER REPLY. KEITH SAID THERE IS YOUR ANSWER. PROTECTION ISN'T ALWAYS GOD MOVING EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR WAY. IT SOMETIMES IS YOU MOVING OUT OF HARMS WAY. GOD TOLD YOU TO NOT GO AND YOU DISOBEYED AND WENT AND WALKED RIGHT INTO THE THING GOD WAS PROTECTION YOU FROM, HAD YOU OBEYED. SEE WE MUST FOLLOW THE GREAT SHEPARD'S DIRECTION.
5. I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6. For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
DAVID TELLS US THAT GOD IS OUR HIDING PLACE AND SHALL KEEP US FROM TROUBLE. VERSE 6 TELLS US THAT THE LORD WILL INSTRUCT AND TEACH AND GUIDE US WITH HIS EYE. HE SEE'S WHAT IS AHEAD AND DIRECTS US IN THE BEST WAY TO AVOID IT. WE MUST FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTION OR WE ARE TO BLAME FOR WALKING INTO TROUBLE.
Amplified Bible (AMP)Passage 1 Peter 5:7
7. Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.
WE MUST GIVE ALL OUR CARES TO THE LORD AND LET HIM WORK THEM OUT.
TO MANY OF US SAY HERE LORD TAKE THESE CARES AND THEN WE PICK THEM BACK UP AND CARRY THEM OFF WITH US. NO HE CARES FOR US AND WANTS US TO BE CARE FREE. HE IS OUR CARETAKER.
ARE YOU A MARTHA OR A MARY?
Amplified Bible (AMP)Passage Luke 10:38-42
38. Now while they were on their way, it occurred that Jesus entered a certain village, and a woman named Martha received and welcomed Him into her house.
39. And she had a sister named Mary, who seated herself at the Lord's feet and was listening to His teaching.
40. But Martha [overly occupied and too busy] was distracted with much serving; and she came up to Him and said, Lord, is it nothing to You that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me [to lend a hand and do her part along with me]!
41. But the Lord replied to her by saying, Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things;
42. There is need of only one or but a few things. Mary has chosen the good portion [that which is to her advantage], which shall not be taken away from her.
GIVE YOURSELF TO THE WORD (JESUS) AND THE WORD (JESUS) WILL CARE FOR YOU. MARTHA WAS CUMBERED (DRAWN AWAY, DISTRACTED, BEING OVER OCCUPIED ABOUT A THING, WORRIED ) WITH THE SERVING. GETTING THE DINNER READY. BUT THIS WAS HER OWN IDEA NOT THE LORDS. JESUS DIDN'T ASK HER TO FIX ANY DINNER. SOMETIMES WE HAVE AN IDEA AND PURSUE IT AND IT IS NOT THE THING WE SHOULD BE DOING. MARTHA TOLD JESUS TO TELL MARY TO HELP HER. JESUS TOLD MARTHA THAT MARY HAD CHOSEN THE GOOD PORTION..THAT WHICH WAS TO HER ADVANTAGE, AND IT WOULD NOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER. ALWAYS CHOOSE THE WORD, AND MAKE IT FIRST PLACE IN YOUR LIFE. JESUS SAID IT WILL BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. MARTHA DIDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DINNER. JESUS JUST FEED 5000 MEN AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH 5 LOAVES AND 2 FISH AND HAD 12 BUCKETS FULL OF LEFT OVERS. WE LIMIT GOD WITH OUR THINKING IF WE DON'T WATCH IT. TAKE THE LIMITS OFF AND LET THE LORD CARE FOR US.